The WebDAV .NET is WebDAV protocol API for .NET Framework. The API supports all WebDAV protocol methods and properties specified in RFC 4918.
- .NET Framework 2.0+
- .NET Compact Framework
- Support for Basic, Digest, Kerberos, Windows Integrated Authentication (NTLM).
- Support SSL and HTTPS.
- Create folders.
- Delete folders and resources.
- Copy folders and resources.
- Move folders and resources.
- Get properties.
- Get properties as XML string.
- Set properties.
- Remove properties.
- List folder content.
- List recursive.
- Support shared and exclusive locks.
- Lock folders and resources.
- Unlock folders and resources.
- Refresh locks.
- Synchronous and asynchronous upload.
- Synchronous and asynchronous download.
- Show upload/download progress.
- Get input stream to write to a resource.
- Get output stream to read from a resource.